We’re vocal about female success
We regularly speak at press launches, corporate events and conferences. We love to engage with an audience, and having known each other – and our subject matter – for many, many years now, our style is informed, relaxed and engaging. Women’s careers, in our opinion, don’t need to be a solemn subject; in fact, so much of what we do is modernise this conversation. Our aim has always been is to make career development as stylish and exciting as the likes of fashion, beauty and wellness.
We are flexible in our speaking approach, and can chair panels, host workshops or act as expert speakers on the subject of women’s careers. Our recent and upcoming speaking engagements include: RED SMART WOMEN WEEK, MARIE CLAIRE @WORK, STYLIST LIVE, GOOGLE CAMPUS and SECOND HOME x No7 LAUNCH.
Topics that we regularly cover include:
- Confidence: how to build, believe and be more confident.
- Self-promotion: know your ‘Brand Me’ and use it wisely.
- Flexible working: make your career, work for you.
- Women and work: success, comparison, networking, confidence and more.
- The new female leader: be a leader at every level/the subtleties of female leadership.